Friday, December 10, 2010

Ahoy!!

HIYEEEE, fellow mamas, shopoholics, beauty addicts!!

 My name is Jen.  I'm twenty-something (er, mid-twenty-something), a college grad, from San Francisco, a mama, a partner, a best friend, a daughter, a sister, a full-time-desk-job-worker.

Here's me (go Bay Area Sports Teams!)



I've decided to start this blog for two reasons:
1) For myself: To remember which products NOT to buy.  To remember which products to buy OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
2) For all of you: So you can save yourself the time and money, and maybe catch a few laughs along the way.


Oh, and also, I'm too shy to do a YouTube channel.  Maybe I will in the future, but for now, this will have to do.  :)

So, on to the '2010 Naughty and Nice List', a tag introduced by Jen @ frmheadtotoe.com  ...whom I absolutely love watching, because she shares some of the same nerd qualities I have and is so cuuuute!

Don't forget to follow, subscribe, WHATEVER!  Just visit.  I promise to have some good stuff for ya.

<3.
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment